:::TURA GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC:::
Tura Polytechnic, Tura, offer the Three (3) years Diploma Courses in 1.Computer Application 2.Medical Electronics 3.Food Processing & Preservation in Tura Polytechnic, Tura.
Tura Polytechnic is one of the Government polytechnics located within 5kms from the main town of Tura and 323Kms away from Shillong. Students who study in Tura Polytechnic can avail hostel facility for both boys and girls within the institute campus. Students also avail stipend during the course of study in Tura Polytechnic. Minimum qualification for admission into diploma courses in Tura Polytechnic is 10th pass from a recognized board.
*** Practical and Vivavoce Routine Regular & Backlog given in NOTICEs Pages****
Applications are invited for fresh admission into Three (3) years Diploma Courses in
3.Food Processing & Preservation
in Tura Polytechnic, Tura, for the session 2023-24. Application forms can be filled and submit offline/online through the institute website.
click New Admission Form for 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering at Tura Polytechnic, Tura Meghalaya.
The application form are to be accompanied by
1. Recent passport photograph of the candidate duly attested by gazetted officer and pasted in the form.
2. Copy of documentary evidence of age (birth certificate/true copy of admit card).
3. Copy of marksheet of qualifying examination passed.
4. Copy of ST/SC/OT certificate from district authority (from dc or sdo (civil) or sub division)
5. Copy of permanent resident certificate (prc) in case of non-tribal from dc or sdo (civil) or sub Division or the district magistrate in which the applicant resides).
6. Copy of up-to-date character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
7. Certificate from the employer for the candidate already under employment
8. Income certificate of parent/guardian from the head of the office in-case of government Employees, from the branch manager in case of those under public undertaking or private Company and from village headman in case of others not covered under the above mentioned
Original copies of marksheet and all other certificates from sl. 2 to sl. 8 as state above are to be produced at the time of screening test / interview.
Application forms can be collected in person online/offline from the office of the undersigned on payment of ₹ 10 will charge for Form, Amount can be deposited by Bank Transfer to the Institute SBI Account no. 10669936308(IFSC Code SBIN0007332)
UPI id: turapolytechnic@sbi